Marketing Coordinator (12 Month Contract – Maternity Leave )
We are searching for a creative, innovative and passionate person to join our team here at the CCMA. If you love the music industry and deeply understand the digital social media space we would love to meet you!
Reporting to Director of Brand Strategy, you’d be assisting the team in executing all aspects of the marketing department’s day to day initiatives translating business objectives into actionable marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is an Influential individual, extremely ambitious, and a creative professional hungry to make change and produce leading-edge content that pushes boundaries and resonates with our audiences. In addition to being organized, analytical, strategic and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
The position’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Producing cutting-edge content for social media and executing tactical communications initiatives using email marketing and social media.
- Generating, maintaining and communicating key planning documents and timelines
- Manage CRM database: creation and update of mailing lists ensuring effective communication
- Managing assets and deliverables to key accounts and campaign partners
- Participating in creative brainstorms around projects & campaigns and sharing your outside the box ideas
- Write short and long-form social media content and managing content calendars.
- Assisting with various campaigns, project planning, and execution
- Keep on top of industry news, trends and digital innovations.
- Contributing to a positive, dynamic work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years marketing, social, content production experience, with proven experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional social media strategies.
- Absolute passion for the digital space with deep understanding of social platforms. Must have proficient knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. Experience with paid reach campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads) is an added bonus.
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Exceptional communication, organizational & priority setting skills
- Strong written and communication skills. Bilingual (French) preferred.
- Ability to problem solve & react in time-sensitive situations
- Highly efficient, solution oriented individual
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Eye for detail, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Team spirit, creativity and enthusiasm
- Proactive attitude, ability to find solutions, manage priorities, organize workload
- Passionate interest in music, entertainment and pop culture and up-to-date with the latest news, trends and discussions.
- Must be able to travel within Canada for Country Music Week 2022
ABOUT THE CANADIAN COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CCMA)
Established in 1976, the CCMA is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization committed to the promotion and recognition of Canadian country music. Built upon the foundation to educate, elevate and celebrate Canadian talent, the CCMA progressively heralds the spirit, community and creativity that country music fosters through year-round initiatives, culminating every fall with Country Music Week and the Canadian Country Music Association Awards broadcast live on Global TV.
The CCMA office is located in downtown Toronto and prides itself on its inclusive, casual and friendly environment. We are pet friendly and have fabulous canine collogues!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those accepted for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or visits please.
Posting closes Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are a critical component of business at the Canadian Country Music Association, and we are committed to making these values an integral part of our culture. The CCMA encourages applications from all qualified applicants, including women, men, non-binary identifying and persons with disabilities, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), people from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Two-Spirit, Intersex, Asexual + (LGBTQ2SIA+) community, and other equity-seeking groups.