Country Music Week began in 1977 as an annual event created to heighten awareness and increase exposure for Canada’s country music artists. Today, Country Music Week is made up of three components: a music festival, the CCMA Awards Show, as well as an industry conference which allows the Canadian country music industry to honour those working behind the scenes.
We invite the public to volunteer and participate in the 2021 Country Music Week in London, ON. Volunteers are an integral part of Country Music Week, you will be able to work alongside passionate music-lovers and participate in promoting and honouring Canadian country music.
Prior to creating an account and completing your application below, here are a few guidelines to note:
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older to apply
- Volunteers must be available for a minimum of four of the six days of the event
- Volunteers must agree to abide by the COVID-19 safety regulations put in place by the CCMA, the Province of Ontario and the City of London/ London Middlesex Health Unit
- Volunteers must show proof of double vaccination in order to apply and keep our country music community safe.
- Volunteers will be required for shifts beginning Wednesday, November 24, 2021.
While we appreciate your interest, please note that by submitting a Volunteer Application, you are not guaranteed a spot on our Volunteer Team. All approved volunteers will be notified by email, and sent directions regarding next steps. We appreciate your time and commitment to making this event a success!